Summer camp has been great these past two weeks!
- That I've been allowed to use the AC all day in the English classroom
- For the days that I've been taken to lunch or fed at school (1/5 the first week, and 4/5 the second week!)
- That I get to teach the kids alone: Low stress and relaxed
- That the combination of students in each class is manageable
- For mornings and afternoons alone in the classroom
- For mostly quiet hallways and not running into many people
- The sixth grade boy who helps me sweep when he sees me sweeping at the end of class, without being asked to do so
- For the two sixth grade girls that tell me "thank you" when they leave class
- That my co-teacher plugged in the empty refrigerator on the first day of camp, so it's on when my computer's on during the day.