At the start of December, here are the things I'd wanted to accomplish during the month, with the completed items in bold and comments in italics:
1. Digestive health
- Revisit IBS books from my bookshelf, now that I'm home. Any new info I can put into action? - Whoops, honestly never cracked those books open.
- Continue to eat lots of plants and avoid dairy/meat.
2. Health site
- Publish one post every Thursday - I published four posts this month, on my Thursdays!
- G+ Updates too - Check!
3. Non 9-5 work
- Get Korean Food guide to a complete rough draft stage, aka write, write, write! - While I did at least touch it this month, I think it was only one day. This will become a higher priority in 2015.
- Read The Art of Non-Conformity
Background GoalsAnd here's my final overall progress on those bits and pieces that I'd also wanted to accomplish this year:
- Read 32 books this year (2 in Spanish)
- Gain strength & muscle, enough that there's a notable difference in a before and after picture - I went to 7 weeks of Pilates and Zumba classes this fall, plus a few weight lifting sessions, and have signed up for 13-week sessions of "SHAPE" and Pilates starting in January.
- Add pull-down tabs to both of my Blogger blogs - Really need to update my template in 2015.
- Walk the Camino de Santiago
- Visit Hannah and Herm in London
- Make a Korea bucket list and post it (and do it!)
- Unplug more often - I deactivated my Facebook account at the start of December, it's been awesome! (Details to come)
- Resume French study - I slowly picked up speed this month, have turned my phone language to French, and will be making this goal take center stage in 2015.