1. Reach a high intermediate level of French.
- Study French for 10 minutes a day, and track on yellow sheet. - Actually did really well at this, have been using FluentU nearly every day, and recently discovered a ton of awesome French music I've been listening to for hours each day! Got some children's picture books (French) and CDs from the library, too, along with "Shrek" so I could watch it in French.
- Book 4-6 weeks at the language school in Montpellier. - Am taking 6 weeks of French classes May/June!
- Find and book studio/room for 2 months in Montpellier on AirB&B. - Booked a place for May and June!
- Buy plane ticket to France. - Flying to Madrid, plus booked train from Madrid to Montpellier.