So, I obviously didn't get this up at the end of November. I had less motivation to do it because at that point, most of these were uncompleted. And then just kept putting it off until the best option seemed to combine it with December.
As always, completed items are bold, comments in italics.
November & December Progress
1. Reach a high intermediate level of French.
- Use FluentU for at least 5 minutes every day. - Has not been an everyday event, but I've definitely used it a lot more in December than in November. Will measure this in January to better track usage.
- Complete at least one unit from my Grammaire Progressive workbook a week.
- Draw out French topics in my new notebooks when needed. — Haven't touched that new notebook yet, but have assigned myself two topics to "draw out" in January.
- Try a private lesson with a French teacher from Fiverr. — Added this to my January study plan.
- Read "Bonjour Tristesse" - Was on page 48/154 at the end of November, but have since finished the book in early December.
2. Diversify my income to three sources.
- Finish bare minimum to make site go live. — Hadn't yet done this in November, but site is now live!
- Contact at least three ESL learners to pilot the program and provide feedback/testimony.
- Write and submit guest post to FluentU. — Done, finished in December.
3. Eat a whole foods, plant-based diet; improve digestion.I've been doing some reflecting on how I'd like to realign and what I want to accomplish in 2016, so a post will be up soon with year-end thoughts and new year resolutions.
- Snack on fruits and veggies; go to fruit/veggie market at least once a week to restock.
- Make two new recipes from "The Happy Herbivore Cookbook." — Whoops.
- Exercise at least three times a week and track exercise on the "November Exercise" page in my new notebook. - I had been writing it down, but mid-November the Tuesday swimming stopped, and I have not been doing any exercise since—no biking, not even walking anywhere most days in December. This is definitely something I want to change in 2016, as I know I feel better when I exercise and move—and I love walking!
What progress did you make towards your goals in December?