I've been volunteering with a weekly English class here in town whose fall session ended mid-November. A new friend and I have decided to continue teaching these learners on our own each week, and we had our first class on Tuesday. So another focus for me this month will be lesson planning for these classes and creating a training video for English tutors.
- Take at least 100 quizzes on Progress with Lawless French (PLF).
- Finish "Harry Potter et le Prince de Sang-mêlé."
- Complete Kaitlin Style video course / worksheets with oblique pen.
- Two weekly calligcasts (on Thursdays and Saturdays).
3. Live Out My Values
- Write post about compass / guiding principles for 2017.
- Pass day 90 in my #100DaysofMindMapping project — This would allow for no more than five days skipped during the month.
Can you believe we're in the final month of 2016? What's one thing you'll focus on this month?